Thursday, February 9, 2012

2012-01-31 Cathy's January Calendar Project

The Button Farm Club
Each month I will be completing a scrapping project from
The Button Farm. My first project is, The Year in Review.
A basic calendar project that taught me a lot of basic scrapping
techniques. I enjoy sharing and let me hear your comments.


The finished project!


Front Cover
Layering, ribbon, reusing packaging , taking apart bout item and using parts to build something new


Inside front covers!

This was one of the pkg's that the Tim Holtz tickets came in
I reused it to make a little book so I can mount some pics or movie stubs
or something else to remember about
I re-purposed the packaging from the chip board stickers
to make a large "match book" type to have a place for more memories

January
Each Calendar has a pocket that you can store
stubs , cards, special little memories.


February
You get everything you need for the kit except for glue and ink , scissors, ruler.


March

April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
Tim Holtz film strip and a small note book
plenty of space for pics or journaling
Back cover decorated with left over paper from the kit.

I really enjoyed making this kit and learned a lot of techniques I didn't know before:)
I made it so it could be reused every year, and at the end of the year I can pull out the stuff from the pockets and remember the whole year at once.
I'm going to put every one's birth dates in it that way I might actually remember who's is when


No comments:

Post a Comment